We are here when you need us, in-person or virtually.
The Well of Life Center offers Telehealth visits allowing us to meet you where you are, to provide the care you need.
What is a virtual visit? This is a consult/health check or sick visit with your Well of Life Center Clinician via video conferencing. Virtual care creates more convenience for you, and you get the quality care that you know and trust!
- You must be a current Well of Life Nutritional Client.
- Currently, these are only scheduled visits. Call our office to schedule a virtual visit at 215-340-3930 or fill out the form below.
- Once scheduled, you will receive an email from our office with a few details on things you will need to do prior to your appointment.
Tech Qualifications/Optimal Visit Environment
- You may use your smartphone/tablet or home computer with a webcam and microphone.
- When scheduling please let our front desk know your preference of either Zoom or Facetime for your virtual visit or indicate on the form below.
- Please have good lighting.
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection.
- If the visit is for a rash or skin condition, use your smartphone and upload a picture into the chat feature once you enter the virtual visit.